Friday, March 25, 2011

Fun Outside

I got a new swing set. We love playing on it. We go out almost every day that is sunny to play on it except when there's bug. And I love the new bouncy balls that we got. One of them got lost or maybe popped. It rolled down the street in the wind. Maybe a car rolled over it or something. It was the red one. Now we only have blue. When we tried to do the rocket balloon that Charlie got for his birthday, they kept flying into the trees. And when we were playing soccer, it kept rolling into the mud. Please send me a comment and say thank you for putting this on the blog. Or just send back whatever you want. I'm hoping for 30 comments!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for putting this on the blog! I love you, Gracie girl!
    love,
    Auntie Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracie,
    You are such a clever wonderful girl. Reading your blogs make me remember being a little girl.
    Love,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is comment number three. Only 27 more to go!
    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comment number four! How many more do you have to go now?
    Daddy

    ReplyDelete