Friday, March 25, 2011

March Market

I got to go to my preschool today for March Market. I got to make a bag to bring to it because I got to make art projects and I had to bring it for that. I missed the necklaces, but I got to do lots of things like making a book and see some of my friends, but Kate wasn't there. But there were still lots of my friends. I saw someone else from my morning class, but I didn't see Jack or Leif or Kate. I got to see Bubbles the Clown and Hudson's presents came while we were at the market. We also got to go in a fire truck and ambulance. We also got some stickers that say call 9-1-1 for emergencies. Adeline got to be the assistant two times. That means she got to go up and help. The clown had a mouse on her head, and there was someone named Lily there. There was rice you could dump. Charlie got to go. We loved the obstacle course, and I loved the baby chicks. They were so cute. The toes were kind of poking into my fingers. That's why I said, "Ah!" The chicks were so cute and cuddly. You should have been there to pet them. I got to pet one with brown hair that was so soft, even softer than Olivia's hair. I wish I could have brought one home.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds really fun! Thank-you for not bringing a baby chick home. Love you!
    -Daddy

    ReplyDelete